Together we stand with those in desperate need.
We provide immediate relief and pathways to enable long term wellbeing.
The Applications Support Analyst role takes ownership of the applications and is our key point of contact from a user, vendor, and management perspective. User compliance and data quality measures need to be put in place to ensure that the applications are being used as per expectation. As the Analyst you will be required to:
- Train our users in both face to face and remote settings,
- Develop simple and relevant training and user documentation
- Provide full application support.
- Adopt systems as they are implemented and cementing yourself as the one point of contact for the use of the application.
- Application administration and support as required.
- Work with other members of the Technology and Projects team to support the organisation, adhering to call logging and response procedures and timelines.
Key Skills from our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ Years experience in applications management and support
- Proven ability to understand business process and flow, and to turn this knowledge into application requirements definition.
- Experience with working with software partners – communicating our requirements and understanding their software, landing on the perfect result.
- Proven capability with testing applications prior to release to the user community.
- Able to both review and produce technical documentation, such as release notes, deployment plans, functional specifications, tailor such documentation so that it is appropriate to and for our environment.
- A questioning mind that openly considers options and uses sound decision making skills to land on the most suitable (ease of use / best fit / cost) option.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an internal team to support the team goals and responsibilities.
- Training and facilitation experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Applications Support Analyst to join a growing Organisation and to make a difference! So, if this sounds like your next step in your IT career apply now!